Save time and energy while washing your clothes so you never fall behind again.
When it comes to the best way to wash clothes, most of us think we know what we’re doing, but organizing and streamlining the process can make it less of a headache. I tend to go through periods where I can keep my laundry to about one load a week. Then there are other times where it seems like I have six loads. Recently, I started selling Avon and I just love their new Fresh Fiji Sheet Detergent.
I don’t have a washer or dryer so I have to take my clothes to the laundromat. This isn’t the worst thing, but have to lug all of my clothes plus all of my laundry supplies and that can get heavy. Avon’s Fresh Fiji Sheet Detergent is lightweight so it doesn’t add to my already heavy load of clothes and supplies I’m already carrying in.
I also enjoy the fact that this detergent is a sheet perforated so I can decide to use half of the detergent sheet for a small load or a whole sheet for a heavy load. Therefore, you can do 60 small loads of laundry or 30 heavy loads. Not to mention I love the fresh clean smell of this detergent. I highly recommend trying this detergent.
Why You will Love it
- No pouring or measuring its pre-measured.
- Perforated so you can size down for small loads of laundry.
- Lemon and Lavender scent; fresh, delicate, and long lasting fragrance.
- The sheet completely dissolves in hot or cold water leaving no residue.
- Works in all washers and is compact for easy storage.
- Travel friendly for anyone on the go.
What do you think of Avon’s Fiji Fresh detergent sheet?
Leave a Reply