A beauty blender is an essential tool for makeup application. It helps to create a natural and flawless finish. So, it is important to clean your beauty blender regularly.
The first reason why cleaning your beauty blender is important is that it will remove oils, foundation, and makeup. When you clean your blender, it will remove the product that has been stuck to the surface of the blender. This will prevent bacteria from growing on your beauty blender and making you sick.
The second reason why cleaning your beauty blender is important is so that it can last longer. When you clean it regularly, you are preventing a buildup of bacteria which can cause a moldy smell or even break down the material so quickly.
Fact: A beauty blender can hold up to 100 times its weight in water or in other liquids like foundation, concealer, or cream blush.
Reason: This means that the sponge will soak up all of these liquids and oils when you use it, which can cause it to get dirty quickly.
Solution: The solution is to clean your beauty blender regularly with warm water and soap.
The beauty blender can be cleaned with 4 easy steps:
- Fill a bowl with warm water and add a drop of soap.
- Soak the beauty blender in the bowl for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the beauty blender with clean water until all of the soap has been removed from it.
- Lay it out on a towel to dry for about 12 hours before using it again.
Cleaning your beauty blender is important because it prevents the spread of bacteria and germs. It also removes old makeup and oils that can clog pores and cause breakouts.
Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator
A flawless finish! The Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator features soft, suede-like texture which blends makeup seamlessly for a flawless finish. The unique shape of our makeup blender helps eliminate visible lines and streaks.
• Wide, rounded area for overall face coverage and bendability
• Pointed end for hard to reach or delicate areas, such as under eyes, or near nose and mouth
• Can be used for foundation, blush, powder, etc.
• Non-Latex PU
• 2 1/8″ X 1 1/4″
• Prior to application, dampen Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator with water and remove the excess. This prevents foundation from being absorbed into sponge
• Dip the Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator into your fave Avon liquid or cream foundation
• Gently tap on the face in a stippling motion
How do you clean your beauty blender at home?