Mastering makeup techniques is great, but not if your skincare regimen doesn’t exist.
When it comes to makeup, most of us stumbled upon it in high school, pairing unsightly eyeshadow with lip liner and too much foundation. Makeup and mastering applications play an important role in emphasizing beauty. Here is your new makeup mantra:
Prep, Primp & Set!
Check out how you can daily use your new makeup mantra with these 6 easy steps.
Before applying makeup, it’s important to establish a healthy skin routine. Prepping skin helps all products, from face to eyes to lips, apply more smoothly for a flawless finish.
belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser
- Cleanses with an explosive burst of hydration
- Gently removes makeup and impurities without stripping skin of moisture
- Amino acids and glycerin-based cleansing agents
- Ideal for dry and uneven skin
belif Aqua Bomb Toner
- Lightweight water-based formula
- Hyaluronic acid, honeysuckle flower extract and baobab tree seed extract
- Leaves skin with a healthy-looking glow
Priming is key for a long-lasting makeup look. Find the perfect primer for your skin type and don’t take any shortcuts—your complexion’s appearance depends on how you prime!
fmg Match Blur Oil Control Primer Balm
- Oil control
- Fine line free
fmg Match Prime Face Perfector
- Instant blur
- Pore refining
- Line refining
- SPF 20
Apply a creamy veil of color to help camouflage as it corrects and brightens. Plus, this beauty is great for on the go!
fmg Match Corrector Brightening Perfector
- Camouflages imperfections
Sculpting and defining brows helps frame the face and makes it easier to notice areas to highlight or contour.
fmg Glimmer Brow Definer
- Creates fine hair-like strokes, for the most natural-looking brow
- In 6 smudge-proof shades
PRO TIP: Use a concealer and flat eye brush to help sculpt brows and hide any unwanted hairs for a precise shape.
Using a brush, apply your tinted moisturizer or foundation in a downward motion from the center of the face. After covering and concealing, add bronzer and blush to sculpt and contour.
fmg Match Filter Serum Tint Foundation
- With hyaluronic acid for instant hydration
- Sheer-to-medium coverage
- Suitable for all skin types
Set it and forget it…plus, finish to diminish! Setting powder helps lock your makeup into place while finishing powder helps smooth the look of the skin’s texture.
TO SET: fmg Match Set Finishing Powder – Invisible
- Blurs pores and fine lines
- Oil control
- Velvety soft matte finish
- For all skin tones
TO FINISH: fmg Match Set Finishing Powder – Translucent in Fair/Light + Medium/Deep
- Delivers an ethereal glow
- Micro-milled rose quartz, ruby and tourmaline
- Green tea extract
PRO TIP: Use a pressing motion versus a swiping motion to achieve an even smoother finish.
What is your makeup mantra?
Leave a Reply